Philosophy Falling in Love Review

From 1 review
  • Strength of Scent

sugarplum24's review of Philosophy Falling in Love

“This is a perfume that when I first smelled it in the...”

Written on: 11/07/2007 by sugarplum24 (11 reviews written)

The value is wonderful, there is a wide array of body products to go along with it, so you can layer your scent to make it last longer.

I have to travel an hour away to buy it.

General Comments
This is a perfume that when I first smelled it in the winter of 2005, I did not like it at ALL ! I in fact, wouldn't even smell it when I would go into Sephora. HOWEVER, in the last year and a half, I've given birth to a beautiful baby girl, and my sense of smell became much more keen and changed my taste in perfume as well. It was last October, on a trip to Sephora that I once again smelled Falling in Love and this time, I LOVED IT ! I bought the smaller eau de toilette, and tried it, well needless to say I wore it EVERY DAY ! A few weeks later we went back and I found myself buying the shower gel to go along with it. I usually can tell when I get serious about a perfume is when the bottle gets low, and I need another. So I BEGGED my hubby to get me the perfume for Christmas, he got me the layering set with the shimmering lotion and the shower gel, along with a larger eau de toilette. I polished that off in about 4 months, and bought the large eau de toilette, plus another shower gel because I use it all the time ! The scent is indescribable, it has notes of blackberry, vanilla, jasmine, lily of the valley and musk, i use it all the time. The shower gel leaves your skin feeling soft and silky, especially if you have sensitive skin like I do. This is a definite MUST for people who love to smell sexy, i LOVE IT !!

• A couple of hours