Timbuktu Pro 2000 2-User Review

From 1 review

FrostByte's review of Timbuktu Pro 2000 2-User

“Timbuktu Pro 2000 is what I'd call 'real neat...”

Written on: 05/07/2007 by FrostByte (8 reviews written)

I like the many technical things I can do with this program, giving me hours of good old "geek" pleasure!

Ease of set up.

Although I'm a 'technical head' and love the many settings, for users with less knowledge this might pose a problem.

The price is pretty high!

General Comments
Timbuktu Pro 2000 is what I'd call 'real neat software'! I use it to assist my computer illiterate family members who live 200 miles away. They use a fairly new Mac with Tiger OS on it and use good ol' Windows XP.

So far it has been great and has saved me much earache on the phone, nevermind having to travel over when they can't work out the e-mail program etc! So many people complain to me about Mac & Windows machines not 'talking to eachother' but this program proves them all wrong!

Installing it is very easy, took me about half an hour tops I say. It also is very easy to connect to others using the 'find user by email' tool. This definately helped me to keep phone bills as low as possible, making my wife happy!

Morning's Response to FrostByte's Review

Written on: 12/07/2007

I would like to hear from Frostbyte about connection issue I'm having - I have downloaded Timbuktu Software, but unable to get it to communicate with Mac.