On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk Review

nicolab's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“We used On The Beach to book our first summer holiday...”

Written on: 29/06/2007 by nicolab (1 review written)

We used On The Beach to book our first summer holiday with our new edition to the family, our 7 month old baby. At the booking stage I would say the service was OK. We booked our trip 5 months in advance in order to make sure we could meet our requirements. When we paid our balance in full we didn't receive any acknowledgement of payment, I had to email to get any sort of receipt. When our tickets were due 7-10 days prior they never arrived. It got to the Friday before we were travelling on the Monday, before they would finally speak to me about it. I spoke to a girl in ticketing who told me she would arrange a ticket on departure and I was to collect it at Terminal 2. All well and good if my tickets were at Terminal 2, they were at Terminal 1 as that's where the airline I was travelling with flew out of. When I returned from holiday to complain I was told that there was nothing they could do, so goodbye and the phone was put down on me! I will never book with such a lazy company ever again. The high street will have my business every time now. Beware of this company, our summer holiday was nearly ruined!

Click here to see all offers from On The Beach Holidays