Membury Services, between J14 & J15, M4 Review

WonderboyBlues's review of Membury Services, between J14 and J15, M4

“We were on our way to my parent's house a fortnight...”

Written on: 23/05/2007 by WonderboyBlues (4 reviews written)

They do LPG fuel at the BP petrol station.

None really, though as usual they charge a little too much for stuff (in my eyes).

General Comments
We were on our way to my parent's house a fortnight ago. Having bought a Toyota Prius (with the LPG fuel engine), i was worried that finding LPG fuel at a service station would be difficult.

We stopped at Membury Services on the M4, and were happy to find that they did LPG fuel. No more running on fumes for us!

Woodcot's Response to WonderboyBlues's Review

Written on: 10/07/2009

try filling up there on the way home, westbound! No LPG there. Most annoying. We thought the same as you so planned the refuel for membury westbound and they let us down big time.

Johnwataboy's Response to WonderboyBlues's Review

Written on: 18/06/2013

That's news to me also. I didn't know they did LPG either. I wonder how the motorist who buys an electric motor car is going to manage ?