Vauxhall Zafira GSi Turbo Review

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

garyr55's review of Vauxhall Zafira GSi Turbo

“I have covered around 7000 miles since I bought my GSI...”

Written on: 09/05/2007 by garyr55 (3 reviews written)

Good performance and handling, looks great, good sized boot, don't see many on the road.

The driver and passenger seat adjustment should be on the left of the seat not the right as this makes it a bit hard to reach, also a bit of a back breaker over bumps, likes a drink of oil,poor driving position, but who cares.

General Comments
I have covered around 7000 miles since I bought my GSI around 7 months ago and have enjoyed every minute.

Vauxhall Zafira GSi Turbo appear to be quite rare in my opinion especially in silver (like mine) as I have not seen many on the road (just travelled a 700 mile round trip and saw only 2) and this is exactly how I like it as I like to drive something a bit different.

The car has good performance and handling and leaves people wondering what it carries under the bonnet as they struggle to keep up off the lights.

I have had a roof mounted DVD player fitted to keep the kids entertained and it works a treat.

I would recommend this car to anyone as it has everything you need, space, good looks, goes well and also is quite good on fuel.

• 2004

Year Manufactured