EZE charge Emergency mobile phone charger Review

pdarbs's review of EZE charge Emergency mobile phone charger

“I bought this charger for when I go fishing for a few...”

Written on: 07/05/2007 by pdarbs (1 review written)

Great looking gadget that actualy works. Arrived ready to go with 10 adapters for almost any mobile phone and a good quality Duracell battery. Strong, as its made of aluminium and you get a little bag to put it in.

Cost of replacement batteries. Although you can use rechargables.

General Comments
I bought this charger for when I go fishing for a few days because my phone always runs out. The first time I used it, my phone was dead and I just plugged it in, turned the phone on and made a phone call. it was easy. I tried leaving the charger plugged in and it managed to charge my phone about 30%. The only problem I have with it is that you have to use good quality batteries and they are expensive. So I now use rechargeable batteries which actually last longer than the Duracell. Overall I think the Eze charger is brilliant for what I need it for, I even bought one for my son who is always running out. The website is at: www.eze-charge.co.uk