Sky Broadband Review

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

bethanete's review of Sky Broadband

☆☆☆☆☆

“Although cheap I would not recommend anyone to use Sky.”

Written on: 18/04/2007 by bethanete (1 review written)

Response times on the internet pretty good

Did not inform me of date system changed over and when it did I had to wait two weeks for the equipment to access the net and another week for the adapter to make it a totally wireless connection. Once I was connected the email did not work and after 3 weeks it still does not work and I have asked for my mac code to change provider. When you contact them the majority of the advisor's haven't a clue what they are talking about.

General Comments
Although cheap I would not recommend anyone to use Sky.

Puretoon's Response to 285994_bethanete's Review

Written on: 02/06/2007

I was thinking of migrating over to Sky from Pipex in a few months time when my yearly contract runs out, but after reading the helpful reviews maybe it’s not such a good idea after all!
<br/>
<br/>I have a friend who also had problems with Sky BB but seems to have it all sorted now.
<br/>
<br/>I was originally on AOL for many years but got fed up with them and a good friend referred me to Pipex, but I found them lacking-no router, no software, weird dropped connections (some times great, other terrible) and their homepage is lousy, so as said, was thinking of changing again and thought as we had the full sky package might as well have them for our phone and BB too, but now…….unless they buck their ideas up it’s looking more like AOL again.
<br/>
<br/>It’s a shame they’re spoiling themselves this way as we’ve had no trouble in reaching their customer service when others have and to have everything in one bill-phone-tv & BB- seemed like a really good idea.
<br/>Time will tell.