Morrisons Petrol Stations Review

• How do you rate the customer service?

Tom H's review of Morrisons Petrol Stations

“I've almost always got fuel from our local Morrisons...”

Written on: 30/03/2007 by Tom H (110 reviews written)

Good value.
Morrisons do a loyalty points scheme, which I didn't realise.

Our local one is often busy, could do with a couple more pumps.
And they charge for air for your tyres!

General Comments
I've almost always got fuel from our local Morrisons supermarket petrol station. Most definitely worth it, although I would avoid during peak times, especially if there isn't much competition in the local area (as it is in our area).

And, oddly, they now charge for air to fill your tyres! You can get it for free in many other stations!

Anyhow, I'm happy enough with Morrissons.

Black Ghost 7's Response to Tom H's Review

Written on: 24/07/2007

Good thing as well about this petrol station: the staff actually smile! It lacks that in many of the Morrisons supermarkets I have been to!

Jay1985's Response to Tom H's Review

Written on: 02/02/2011

you get charged 20p for air anywhere you go if you actually ask the cashier for a voucher for air in morrisons they provided you a code to use for free

Degbert's Response to Tom H's Review

Written on: 25/07/2007

To be fair to Morrison's, I don't think you can blame the supermarket for that; it seems to be the case no matter where you fill up.