St Tropez Self-Tanning Mousse Review

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

slloyd's review of St Tropez Self-Tanning Mousse

“The best fake tan I have ever tried. I have tried...”

Written on: 02/03/2007 by slloyd (3 reviews written)

I have been using St Tropez for about a year now religiously. I have very pale skin and this product does wonders especially for a night out wearing a dress and heels or a formal occasion. The mousse is fairly easy to apply (just make sure you exfoliate lightly first and moisturise dry parts) if you are applying immediately after shaving your legs apply a moisturing all over the legs or a body butter to avoid spotting. The tint is good for even coverage. I have professionally gotten the Tropez spray tans aswell and they are The Best! The colour is very natural and if your a little scared about first time application mix with moisturiser for a lighter colour so you can build it up. I wear it every day and nobody has ever asked whether I wear a fake tan!

Smells a little funky, not in a bad way though-just different. Expensive yes, but worth it (buy the largest size for better value for money and usage).Starts to fade in colour after 2 days, lasts about 4 days before you will have to re-apply (but all depends on desired intensity and how much you have applied.).

General Comments
The best fake tan I have ever tried. I have tried Garnier, Ella Bache, Ritualle, Neutrogena, Loreal, Johnsons and many more but none looked real enough on my pale skin. A fantastic product which I would definitely recommend. The professional spray tans are also fabulous for proms, formal occassions etc.

• Quite a few times