Gran Turismo 2 Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Fabian.'s review of Gran Turismo 2

“This game is the best racing game I have ever played...”

written by Fabian. on 18/06/2003

The good pints are the graphics, music, the amount of cars that are playable in this game.

The trees and building are the same sometimes, you are racing and you see a big tree, and later on you see another tree that looks the same.

General Comments
This game is the best racing game I have ever played until now. It has kept me for 3 days without sleeping more than four hours between days, just to get ahead in the game.

The graphics are excelent, although sometimes repetitive, and the fact that you can modify everything in every aspect of your car is amazing.

This is one of the only games in which when you are racing and you go out of the track and into the dirt or the grass, the car slows down or spins of, more realistic than other games.

What else can I say, the game is very, very challenging, and makes you just want to go on racing and racing until your pupils get tired and your eyelids start getting heavy,then you should stop playing, "only for a little while", and get some sleep, some real good sleep, for there is a whole racing carrer in front of you, with races that even take two or more hours to win.

I would like to give my thanks to Polyphony Digital for creating this amazing game, but I do not thamk you for not letting me get some sleep before going to the next race 0r buying the next car.

Just kidding.