Net-A-Porter www.net-a-porter.com Review

SD2383's review of Net-A-Porter www.net-a-porter.com

“I was searching the web for designer clothing in the...”

Written on: 08/01/2007 by SD2383 (1 review written)

Loads of designer brands to choose from
Easy navigation tools
Easy to buy items without any fuss
On some sale items - you can find bargains
Excellent quick delivery

So many items to look for you will need time to look
Items can be expensive on non-sale items
Delivery price is a bit expensive
Can overspend if you're not careful

General Comments
I was searching the web for designer clothing in the January sales, and I came across NET-A-Porter.com. They provide the latest designer trends from Jimmy Choo, Chloe, D&G, Juicy Couture and basically a large list of top designer clothing.

The site has an easy navigation bar at the top of the site, and using the navigation is so easy. I selected the sale link. Below the navigation you can select how much you want to spend. I was looking for sale items up to £100.

Then in the sales department of the site you are presented with what you are looking for, e.g. Tops, Skirts, Denim, Trousers and all types Shoes types etc.

I was browsing through the skirt selection and came across a Juicy Couture skirt which was priced at £36.00. I wanted to see larger pictures of the item before I made my purchase. The photos were large, and I had about four good clear photos of the item.

Below the main photo of the item you can select your size. I did that, and just a little below that you click a purchase link to add the item to your shopping bag. I then wanted to checkout. All I had to do was enter a few details e.g. name, address, email and telephone number etc.

I was then securely navigated to pay for the item. I discovered there was only one delivery price, which is £10.00. The item was to be delivered in 1 - 2 days. I really wanted the skirt, so I put my card details through without any problems. Then I was navigated to print off my conformation details.

Overall: I was very happy with the service at Net-A-Porter.

I recommend you take a look.