MacMillan Quality Bedding Review

Nicbasher's review of MacMillan Quality Bedding

“I was totally impressed with the service and products...”

Written on: 03/12/2006 by Nicbasher (1 review written)

Since buying my adjustable bed I have been searching for bedding that doesn't cost the earth! I have compared many companies, even buying in the past from others. I then stumbled across MacMillan Quality Bedding, who provide a fantastic made to order range of bedding. The easy to navigate website and secure payment system is a simple process. I was able to speak directly to the sales department for advice on measurements of my mattress, and the lady O spoke to was really sweet, ensuring the whole sale went through quickly and effortlessly on my part. My fitted sheet for my adjustable bed arrived within 4 days, and the quality of the fabric and workmanship was fantastic.

General Comments
I was totally impressed with the service and products I received from MacMillan Quality Bedding, and I will definitely be buying all my bedding from MacMillan Quality Bedding in the future.