BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

xsazlyx's review of BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners

“I have owned the BaByliss 2085U Pro 230 C hair...

Written on: 22/11/2006 by xsazlyx (1 review written)

Fast heat up
Good quality style and long lasting
Wide plates
5 year guarantee
Worth their money

General Comments
I have owned the BaByliss 2085U Pro 230 C hair straighteners for nearly a year, and I have found them a lot easier than past hair appliances I have used. I bought mine for £30, and they are definitely worth their money. 230 degrees ensures that you will have a long lasting, high quality style.

It was only a month ago when I noticed that my hair straighteners were not that attractive. Some girls pay so much money to buy expensive hair straighteners that look nice, but don't actually do the job as well.

To sum up, I think that the Babyliss 230 hair straighteners are worth the money, and they do the same job as GHD's. I have already recommended them to my friends, and I am also recommending them to YOU.

• 6-12 months

Owned Product For

• Fast heat Up, Wide Plates

Special Features

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Minnie1969's Response to 268040_xsazlyx's Review

Written on: 31/12/2006

I have just purchased a pair of BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners, so I will keep you posted as to how I find them. I wanted a pair of GHD's, but I found them to be very expensive! I bought mine reduced from £60 to £40 in the Debenhams sale.