Aristoc Bodytoners Review

Aristoc Bodytoners
4.1

Victoria.'s review of Aristoc Bodytoners

“A few weeks ago, I laddered 3 pairs of tights in one...”

written by Victoria. on 20/05/2003

Difficult to ladder!

Not infallible, but as good as tights are going to get.

General Comments
A few weeks ago, I laddered 3 pairs of tights in one day. The first pair went as I put them on, pulling them up too quickly because I was running late for work. The second pair were ruined when a man on the train scraped his enormous briefcase across my leg and the buckle pulled a hole in them. The third pair were destroyed by something sharp poking out from the underside of a desk I sat at during a meeting. So, you can understand why I am rather keen to find a brand of tights that doesn't ladder - without having to resort to thick woolly ones. The answer is Aristoc Bodytoners. Ok, they're not perfect, and I do still ladder them occasionally, but they last much longer than anything else I've tried, and I feel I ought to share this information with everyone, since it can't just be me who resents having to buy new tights every week!

Guest's Response to 99741_Victoria.'s Review

Written on: 22/06/2011

Very happy with the wide choice of products and the user-friendly site. Also impressed with the free delivery when spending over £25.00 and the prompt delivery.