Mars Revels Review

unicorn58's review of Mars Revels

“They should get rid of the coffee Revels! I for one...”

Written on: 17/10/2006 by unicorn58 (1 review written)

I have always loved Revels. There is something for everyone, but they don't get very far!

I hate the new coffee flavour ones, and even my kids hate those. I had 21 coffee ones in my last pack - very disappointed - what a waste!

General Comments
They should get rid of the coffee Revels! I for one will now stop buying them. One chocolate I hate in all the world is coffee. I'm sure they can find another flavour that would be more popular.

Mindy's Response to unicorn58's Review

Written on: 26/10/2006

Why is everybody so down on the coffee Revels? I <em>love</em> the coffee ones. They're my favourites, alongside the caramel ones.

Djeva1's Response to unicorn58's Review

Written on: 29/10/2006

I love the orange Revels. They're my favourite. Plus, the coffee ones are nice too, and they're my husbands favourites.