Suzuki RV125 Review

• Build quality

• Reliability

lairdofthering's review of Suzuki RV125

“I love this Suzuki RV125 VanVan bike so much! It has...”

Written on: 08/09/2006 by lairdofthering (1 review written)

This is a brilliant bike off road. I live on a farm in Scotland and it has been places that I wouldn't take a quad or Landrover. On the road it is fast enough to keep up with most cars on country roads and I have been known to do some overtaking.

Typical Suzuki build quality (rubbish), it has already got paint pealing off. The baloon tyres, contrary to popular belief, will not stop you from falling off.

General Comments
I love this Suzuki RV125 VanVan bike so much! It has been one of the best buys I have ever made. The parts are cheap, the bike looks a bit weird but this is not a bike for posers cruising up and down the prom/high street, but a bike for the guy that wants to be Steve McQueen. You feel really great riding this bike and the fuel consumption is amazing. There is not a lot of power but I find that octane booster or optimax makes the bike much more fun. This bike is a one of a kind. My friend has one as well and we have spent many great days racing each other on back roads and as I am about 5 stone lighter, I win on top end. In short of the sensible commuter, learner or Steve McQueen wannabe, this is the bike of choice and I urge you to join the van vanning club as soon as possible and find yourself giggling the rest of your life, away on the back of it.

• 2006

Year Manufactured

• 7 months

Length of ownership

• Build quality

• Reliability

The Hooded Claw's Response to lairdofthering's Review

Written on: 05/10/2006

I agree with and applaud all your points. It is such a great machine. It's so comfortable, it seems just like an extension of my bed in the morning. I've had mine for 2 years now, and I am beginning to spot them about.
<br/>
<br/>Just buy one!

Squish's Response to lairdofthering's Review

Written on: 23/01/2007

I don't own a Van Van yet. In fact, I'm only 16, but I love the style and freedom the Suzuki Van Van offers, and it is the bike I long for when I turn 17. It's a very cute little thing, with plenty of character. Quite frankly, I'm in love with the Van Van!