Dolcis Review

1.6
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

kittyclare's review of Dolcis

“I actually work for Dolcis and am very disappointed to...”

written by kittyclare on 07/08/2006

Good selection of shoes and handbags, helpful staff

Slightly overpriced compared to competitors

General Comments
I actually work for Dolcis and am very disappointed to read that many of the people on here have had bad experiences. I agree with the point that the website isn't brilliant and it does need updating. But I can honestly say that in the store where I work we always give good customer service and would never dream of saying some of the things said on here. If we don't have a shoe in stock the warehouse is the next port of call who we phone and see if we are able to get the style. And we take customer details so we can contact them when we get them. As for the returns policy I'd like to point out that the staff in the shop didn't actually write it and can only say what is told to us and follow the guidelines set by the company. If you have experienced what you believe to be rude staff then you should complain so something can be done or it will never improve but please don't tar all Dolcis staff with the same brush. As regard to faulty shoes we have to take things into consideration and make a judgement on what we see and hear from the customer if we are unsure in any way we would refer it to head office, they have the final say in some cases. But never have I been rude to a customer because there is no need to be, it's not how I'd want to be treated. But the customers are not completely blameless, when a refund is referred to head office or refused, even though you may not be best pleased there is no need to take it out on the staff who are only doing there job. We certainly don't go to work or be paid to be shouted and sworn at. As for non-faulty returns we actually do more than we need to by offering a refund at all. By law we don't have to do anything at all. If you are happy when you buy an item and are under no duress to do so then it is your decision to buy, nobody forces you therefore we don't have take any item back.

• over two years must be £100's

• Quality of service