O2 X2 Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

tvdw's review of O2 X2

“Overall, I don't recommend the O2 X2 mobile phone, but...”

Written on: 15/07/2006 by tvdw (18 reviews written)

Overall, I don't recommend the O2 X2 mobile phone, but for a business man who only uses it for talking, it is a very stylish phone.

This phone has a very stylish look to it with a mirror on the front, as well as a front mini display screen. It was easy to use and the instructions supplied sufficient information.

The camera quality was awful, as I couldn't even take a picture of someone from one side of a room to the other. Also, there was 1Mb of memory on it, which is quite pathetic. It didn't have any kind of music on it, and it broke within about 6 months of me having it. The sound didn't work, and I couldn't accept incoming calls.

I sent it away to O2, and within 3 weeks I was sent it back "fixed". However, it came back worse than before, and I now couldn't hear anything on any calls. I sent it away again and the manager at the O2 shop which I went to was VERY helpful, and he got them to give me a brand new top of the range phone which, was double the value of the x2.

• Battery Life