Jet2.com Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Duderoo's review of Jet2.com

“I have flown with Jet2 since it started in 2003. I...”

Written on: 11/07/2006 by Duderoo (7 reviews written)

Only 8 miles from my home.

Poor customer service on destination airport.

General Comments
I have flown with Jet2 since it started in 2003. I found their service to be not bad. Sometimes check-in is a pain when it's one queue for all, and because people arrive late they get called out of line to head for the front, which seems to take away the meaning of the queuing system.

The bad thing about Jet2 is their service while you are abroad. Firstly, I missed a flight because I asked to return on a day and got caught in that 00:30 scam by them, and I was charged a full one way for three people (also 3 other parties were caught in that on the same flight, when there was room just to transfer us). Also returning, we always feel like we are being dumped with Spanish airport staff who don't have a clue what is going on and call out sections of the plane first, only to have us all sweating and stuffed in departure gate 2 with its glass walls.

Other than that, no problems, as I am flying with them on Saturday.

• April 2006

Flight Date

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of food

Flyer25's Response to Duderoo's Review

Written on: 04/09/2006

I have flown on this same flight many times. I would hardly call having a departure time of 00:30 a scam. That is just simply the time of the flight. Can't see it making any difference at all if it was 00:10, 00:50 or 01:00??? Careless people would still end up turning up on the wrong day. Also, if its a scam, why do they have the following warning printed on almost every page of the booking process on the Jet2 web site: "Please Note: All flight times are local and in 24 hour clock. For flights that are very early in the morning (i.e. just after midnight) check-in opens the previous evening 2 hours before the time of your departure. For example: A flight at 00:30 on Monday the 23rd departs in the very early hours of Monday morning so check-in opens at 22:30 on the evening of Sunday the 22nd."

Duderoo's Response to Duderoo's Review

Written on: 20/11/2006

At the time it didn't have the information it has now, and three sets of people had the same problem on one Jet2 flight, so I suggest it wasn't just me, or that it was just the people on this flight, and that Jet2's non-refund airline approach is not customer friendly. Why charge customers who have missed a flight the full rate when they have empty seats on the current flight?