The Mutual www.themutual.net Review

From 1 review

dajabo's review of The Mutual www.themutual.net

“I took up an offer on themutual.net recently and...”

Written on: 29/06/2006 by dajabo (1 review written)

I took up an offer on themutual.net recently and followed their instructions to the letter. They later told me that because I forgot to use my registered email address with the merchant they would not award the units I earned taking up the offer. There is no stipulation in their terms and conditions whatsoever of this requirement, and the specific instructions for the offer only mentioned that "In order to be rewarded promptly, please ensure that you use your themutual.net sign up email address if one is required when signing up with our partners."

I have in the past taken up offers in the same way with themutual.net and have been rewarded the units regardless of using a different email address.

Having pointed these details out to them and their management, they have bullishly refused to award the units I rightfully earned, without offering a justification that originates in their terms and conditions.

They seem to think they can change their business practices, terms and conditions when it suits them.