Sony Ericsson T610 Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Belgarion's review of Sony Ericsson T610

“Maybe it's time that I bought a new mobile phone! I've...”

Written on: 08/06/2006 by Belgarion (30 reviews written)

Plenty of features to keep all users generally happy, and good bluetooth capabilities.

Keeps losing WAP capability despite constant re-programming.

General Comments
Maybe it's time that I bought a new mobile phone! I've had the Sony Ericsson T610 since November 2004, and for the last 5 months i.e. out of warranty, I have been unable to send picture messages, access WAP or use some of the other connectivity features. This is despite fairly constant re-programming. In its time this phone was a definite market leader, and I suppose I still keep it as my personal phone out of a sense of having got used to it, and after all it makes and receives phone calls and texts so what the heck. Mind you, I don't really need it to do much more than that anyway, which is another reason not to spend money on a replacement, and the fact that I have the use of another company provided phone anyway.

It's a shame that Sony Ericsson do not cater more for the bluetooth users, as the replacement phone for this model doesn't have bluetooth capabilities!

• Battery Life