Sony Ericsson T100 Review

• Reception

• Style

Richard.'s review of Sony Ericsson T100

“Hello everybody, ”

Written on: 11/04/2003 by Richard. (1 review written)

-Great reception,
-Good battery live,
-Weight

Bit girly colours and design

General Comments
Hello everybody,

I live in Thailand, and I had the advantage to try all the telephones in the same price range as the Sonyericsson T100, including the Nokia 3310/3315, Alcatel OT525 and several others.

My experience was that the T100 was the most attractive mobile for the price, compared to the Nokia has the T100 a much better network reception, tested in the underground parking of my office building.

I agree that I had maybe expected a bit more features, especially in the sounds like Polyphonic ringtones, but if we think about what is really important in a mobile telephone we think first of battery live, network reception and weight. With these major points scores the Sony Ericsson T100 extremely good. All I have to say that my second choice the Alcatel OT525 was a close competitor, only the 1800 network reception was a bit less with the Alcatel and the brand name is not to popular within Thailand, and therefore it can be more difficult to get (cheap) accessories. For the SonyEricsson T100 I can buy here a good Small-Talk set for a bit less the 80 Euro cents.

• Reception