Canon Ixus Z70 Review

• Photograph Quality

habari's review of Canon Ixus Z70

“I Paid a lot for the Canon Ixus Z70 digital camera...”

Written on: 25/05/2006 by habari (1 review written)

It takes very good pictures. Sharp, crisp colours, and the flash manages to give enough light to take good pictures at night. When it worked the camera was one of my favourites, and I recommended it highly.

I bought my camera in the US in 1998, and it worked fine until 2001. Then a H started to flash in the cameras panel, and I have been told it is a €130 repair. I have also been told that it is a typical malfunction of these cameras, but they do not take any responsibility if the warranty time has run out.

General Comments
I Paid a lot for the Canon Ixus Z70 digital camera back in 1998. I take good care of my cameras, so I expect them to work for more than 3 years. My other cameras work year after year. If a company knows that their cameras or a model has a malfunction they should take responsibility, and not hide behind the warranty time. At least if they want to be taken seriously. No more Canon for me!

• Over 1 Year

Time Camera Owned