Motorola ROKR E1 Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

cutecheryl321's review of Motorola ROKR E1

“I paid £150 for my Motorola ROKR E1 mobile phone from...”

Written on: 01/05/2006 by cutecheryl321 (7 reviews written)

I had the Motorola E398 and I liked the style. I decided to get the ROKR as it is the same style, but with more features. The main reason I wanted it was for the iTunes, which is so easy to use. Sending pictures to it using a bluetooth device is so easy as well. When I had the E398 I found putting music on the MP3 player a nightmare to do, as the software was naff.
The 100 song limit does not bother me, as 100 songs is quite enough for what I need.
I've not used the camera much, but it seems OK for a mobile camera phone. I have a decent camera for taking pictures anyway.
Battery life seems quite good, even when playing music etc.

For some reason it won't play one of the video's I transferred via bluetooth from my E398, although it plays fine on the old phone. It plays a little bit of it, but then the screen goes white.

General Comments
I paid £150 for my Motorola ROKR E1 mobile phone from Argos, which was a bit steep in a way, but never mind, it was the phone I wanted, so money well spent.

• Battery Life