Motorola PEBL Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Cuts's review of Motorola PEBL

“I bought the Motorola PEBL mobile phone around 4 weeks...”

Written on: 13/04/2006 by Cuts (1 review written)

well if you're really into saving a lot in to your phone this might not be the one for you. for me its just fine why would i want more in it?

General Comments
I bought the Motorola PEBL mobile phone around 4 weeks ago and it's great! Not the best, but it's great. I really don't care about the memory, but it's pretty good anyway. I have been able to fit at least 4 full MP3 formatted tracks on it, and as I won't really be using the phone for music, I couldn't care less, but keeping in mind that I have 4 full MP3 tracks, I still have enough memory for 11 videos and for around 100 pictures. Now that's pretty good!!

The screen is the clearest I have seen. The speaker is loud and clear, and the picture quality is also the best I've seen. The video looks OK.

The reason why I bought this phone was mainly for the looks. It's flat out stylish. You can choose your external display to show time in digital or analog. I stick with the analog because I think it gives it more style.

Overall, I love this phone. It's the best I have owned.

• Battery Life