Jamster www.jamster.co.uk Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

antbalarkas's review of Jamster www.jamster.co.uk

“I've heard that many people have had problems with...”

Written on: 30/03/2006 by antbalarkas (6 reviews written)

Cheap products
Much content

Poor customer service (they don't speak English properly)
Parts of the website do not seem to be complete, and some of the content is absolute rubbish

General Comments
I've heard that many people have had problems with Jamster, and that I can believe. On their adverts the small print does state all the applicable charges. One major point I have found is when ordering via txt82228.com (a Jamster mobile company similar to Jamster itself). The club option is for you to purchase 2 realtones for £3 a week. On Ringtoneking.com (also a Jamster mobile company), when you click on a realtone, you receive the option of 2 realtones, 10 Wallpapers AND 6 Mobile Software, meaning that clicking on different website links can offer you different amounts of club content. Also, I would like to add that the majority of the Mobile Software that I have successfully downloaded, is not at as good as it looks at all.

Finally, if you ring up customer services (as I once did) and they ask for your age and you state that you're under 16 (which I was), they say: "Sorry, you are a minor, we cannot accept calls from you, Goodbye". Customer Service is pretty poor.

I WOULD PROBABLY RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND, BUT WITH GREAT CAUTION!