Motorola PEBL Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Jarrad's review of Motorola PEBL

“I just got the Motorola PEBL for my Girlfriend on a...”

Written on: 14/03/2006 by Jarrad (12 reviews written)

Looks Great,
Long Battery Life

Low Memory

General Comments
I just got the Motorola PEBL for my Girlfriend on a free upgrade at the end of her contract and she is very happy with it. Previously having Nokias all her life I was worried that she would struggle with the new menu systems but it seems that she has taken to it like a duck to water.

She was very pleased that she could set her favourite MP3 tunes as her ringtone and is always striking a pose when she takes the phone out and flips it open using only her thumb. When copying some songs over for her I noticed that the memory wasn't up to much (only 5mb) but there is plenty of room for contacts, messages and some pictures.

The camera again isn't brilliant - I think it is less than a mega pixel but it does look great on the screen and as she is never likely to copy pictures from the phone to a computer I don't think it will ever be an issue. This phone also has some features that I wouldn't have expected on a mobile like this including Bluetooth connectivity.

It seems to me that this is more of a fashion phone than a do everything, PC in the palm of your hand and the price reflects this - The call quality is great, the build quality good and the battery seems to last around 4 days which in my opinion makes it a great option for anyone out there in the market for a basic, cheap phone with lots of style. Recommended.

• Battery Life