Konica Revio KD-100 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Alistair.'s review of Konica Revio KD-100

☆☆☆☆☆

“Konica Revio KD-100 has probably been my worst...”

Written on: 06/03/2003 by Alistair. (1 review written)

Konica Revio KD-100
Good Points - Your having a laugh! What a load of mince!

The complete camera

General Comments
Konica Revio KD-100 has probably been my worst investment EVER! I have not been able to download one single picture! I only wish that I had come accross this site prior to buying it! I wonder what 'Trading Standards' would have to say about this completely inoperable excuse for a camera??

What a load of mince!

Callan Cool.'s Response to 77847_Alistair.'s Review

Written on: 06/06/2003

For all those that want to know how to download the images I'll tell you, as the manual gets it wrong. It tells you to use my computer, but as for selecting images to drag and drop over my computer is impractical. All you need to do is use windows explorer and use it like you do when you move files from one directoty to another. Anyone needeing help mail me., this makes it a doddle, and it took me 2 seconds to realise whats virtuall impossible in my computer is easy peasy in windows explorer. If you want to mail me ill go into more detail.