March of the Penguins Review

Concerned Parent's review of March of the Penguins

“Now March of the Penguins is definitely a film I can...”

Written on: 05/01/2006 by Concerned Parent (16 reviews written)

Cute penguins
Great Story
Educational
Morgan Freeman is the perfect Narrator

General Comments
Now March of the Penguins is definitely a film I can recommend! You should be aware before you go to the cinemas that this film is very much a documentary. Anyone expecting anything other a documentary may feel disappointed.

Perosnally I loved this film, it's just a great story about how the Imperial Penguins live and parts of the film will leave you shocked as you see some of the penguins in distress and unforunately see some of them die. Their story is an amazing one though and it deserves to be told - and who better to guide us through the proceedings than the wonderful Morgan Freeman?

Animal lovers will love this film and I have to say I was quite moved by it myself. I think this must be the red hot favourite to win the 2006 Oscar for best documentary as it is such a touching and well put together story.

You would need to have a heart colder than Antarctican ice istelf to be left unmoved by this brilliant documentary.

• Morgan Freeman & lots of penguins

Starring Actor/Actress