Anthony Robbins, Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental,Emotional,Physical & Financial Destiny Review

Caramelyne's review of Anthony Robbins, Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental,Emotional,Physical and Financial Destiny

“The Anthony Robbins, Awaken the Giant Within: How to...”

Written on: 13/12/2005 by Caramelyne (1 review written)

I have so many seminars on my MP3 player that I download from the CD I bought months ago. I love listening to him, and when he talks I feel that all the words he is saying are flowing in my blood. He is really good, and so are all his seminars. I love the way he explains thing to you. It's really motivating and works to help you change your lifestyle.

There is some point when I listen to Anthony Robbins that the words become a bit mixed up e.g. sometimes he speaks too quickly, and even after going back to listen to it again, I would not understand.

General Comments
The Anthony Robbins, Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny audio cassette is excellent!

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon
Amaon Book Store