Teac AGH350 Review

From 1 review
  • Sound Quality

majorwedgy's review of Teac AGH350

“I bought the Teac AG-H350 amp as I wanted to use the...”

Written on: 07/12/2005 by majorwedgy (9 reviews written)

Fairly loud, TONNES of connections considering the size of unit, and it looks amazing.

Sound is a little 'weak' and it lacks body compared to my old Fisher CA-2030 amp. Perhaps not as loud as I would like, and the remote is TERRIBLE.

General Comments
I bought the Teac AG-H350 amp as I wanted to use the optical output on my computer and DVD player so as to get the best sound I could, but I wanted to do so in a way that would compliment my Shuttle Mini PC, and would take up tonnes of space like most AV amps seem to.

This amp is a real gem when you factor in its size. The sound it produces is not bad for music, but really shines with DVD's and surround sound sources.

This is fully DTS and Dolby digital compliant, and has all round bind posts rather than rubbish spring clip speaker terminals. It has to be said though, the remote is horrific, and if you deviate more than 10 degrees from the line of sight it will do nothing. This is probably the worst feature of this otherwise outstanding amplifier.

• Sound Quality