Fuji Finepix 2400 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Bela Mezos.'s review of Fuji Finepix 2400

“Last year I bought the FinePix 2500, the Japanese...”

Written on: 20/02/2003 by Bela Mezos. (1 review written)

All advances of the machine

Housing is very sensitive of beats, shock, USB port is quite weak, slide door fixing dies very early.

General Comments
Last year I bought the FinePix 2500, the Japanese version of 2400, this is totally the same, just with Japanese menu. I am very satisfied with it, I am just sad about the mechanical sensitivity of this nice camera. The USB port broke after 3 months, I had also USB-contact problems one month earlier. It is better to use a card reader than the USB cable, it also makes data transfer much faster. Protecting slide door fixing gave up after 3 weeks, now it is sliding even if I do not want. Micro mode is the best I have ever seen, it just needs some experiments with the flashlight. I would be happy if I could use a 128 MB card, but the limit is 64 MB.
The package includes a photo editor, it is very smart and practical, I only miss the color and light editing function.