Dark & lovely Ultra Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment Review

Kelly1026's review of Dark and lovely Ultra Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment

“When a flatmate recommend me to try Dark and lovely...”

Written on: 18/11/2005 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

Only costs £3. Makes hair really silky, which is a great comfort for long, damaged, frizzy hair, especially Afro.

The brand is not very easy to find, but I think Superdrug is beginning to sell it.

General Comments
When a flatmate recommend me to try Dark and lovely Ultra Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment, I was a bit sceptical (I am usually sceptical about brands that I have never heard of before), but to my surprise this one really is the best hair treatment I have come across so far (and I have tried L'Oreal, and TIGI etc). It smells lovely, goes on like a dream, and your hair is turned from straw into silk in just 5 minutes. My hair was in good condition before, but this one had a BIG effect afterwards (much smoother and softer, and totally moisturised and nourished), and it really lasts. Using a shower cap is optional, but the heat guarantees even smoother results!