Screen Select www.screenselect.co.uk Review

shaggy2020's review of Screen Select www.screenselect.co.uk

“Started well with Screen Select for first couple of...”

Written on: 20/10/2005 by shaggy2020 (18 reviews written)

Lots of titles, easy to use systems.

Poor turnaround, frustrating customer help section, take money without permission.

General Comments
Started well with Screen Select for first couple of months and even "paid upfront". But once I decided to upgrade my package to 3 discs unlimited then the 'quick turnaround' ceased almost overnight?

I never received the same service again despite numerous complaints!

Then they had a 'fire' (very convenient!) which stopped all shipments for a week, although they offered to compensate after finding that there was only smoke damage I have yet to see this because I no longer wish to continue using the service but they say to receive it I have to have an active account - and that a physical refund is "technically impossible"!!

I am now with Lovefilm.com who are doing a sterling job at present and continue to battle for a refund from SS - (note their terms and conditions do state that cancellation mid term / month will result in non refunding of left over weeks - however I believe there are exceptional circumstances and reasons that apply in my case and therefore the money has been taken illegally!)