Motorola V635 Review

• Reception

• Style

sdssdsad's review of Motorola V635

☆☆☆☆☆

“The Motorola V635 is a nice little phone but I'm...”

Written on: 04/10/2005 by sdssdsad (1 review written)

The Motorola V635 is a nice little phone but I'm having serious problems with it at the moment. I'm on my second one, the first one I couldn't hear when someone phoned me, and this one keep turning its self off! it is well featured and has an excellent camera. The screen blanks out and goes white and the calls drop and the phone freezes!

• Battery Life

• Screen Quality

• Style

Exasperated's Response to 212489_sdssdsad's Review

Written on: 20/11/2005

I am now on my 4th Motorola V635 handset and still can't use it. The first one developed a problem with the microphone, people couldn't hear me, and was exchanged. The second dropped calls from the start so this was exchanged, the screen just goes white, then as it tries to re-set itself it initially says 'no service' then the icons etc gradually come back on again - there is no indication of low signal when this happens it just happens about 5 out of every 6 calls any time between 0 seconds into the call and about 4 minutes in. The next handset did the same and so does the present one. I have had to go back to my previous handset in order to use my monthly minutes from Orange. They do not want to believe me when I tell them that the V635 has a problem (even though this was backed up by the man in the local Orange shop who has come across this same problem with this particular Motorola handset lots of times with other customers).