Kodak DC290 Review

• Image Quality

Dave.'s review of Kodak DC290

“I've had my 290 for 2 years now and I am still...”

Written on: 06/05/2001 by Dave. (1 review written)

easy menus, accurate viewfinder, fast usb connectivity, the 16 sec exposure is great for night light shots.

hi res pics are 6 megs. Large rooms partially lit seem to cause problems. Pics are blurred because of lengthy open shutter.

General Comments
I've had my 290 for 2 years now and I am still impressed with the quality of the pictures in any setting. Footprint goes from 640 x 400 up to 2250 x 1750. The highest res is tiff format which is simply outstanding. The camera is very simple to use and the quality is simply outstanding. I would suggest you buy the extended warranty as any repairs would be cost prohibitive.

• Image Quality

44732_M@h.'s Response to 2023_Dave.'s Review

Written on: 18/10/2002

My mate and I got one of these kodak dc290 each, I had troubles, he had troubles. Sorry but we and many others wont be bying kodak digitals anymore.