Majorca Beach Hotel, Magaluf Review

budwiser232's review of Majorca Beach Hotel, Magaluf

“After reading various reviews about the Iberostar...”

Written on: 13/09/2005 by budwiser232 (1 review written)

See Below

N/a

General Comments
After reading various reviews about the Iberostar hotel Majorca Beach in Magaluf, I was not looking forward to my stay which was booked as a last minute deal on a H/B basis with Thomas Cook. When I arrived at the hotel, the front looked very nice indeed and suggested that the interior would match. My thoughts were confirmed as I entered the main reception hall. The staff at the reception desk were very polite and helpful and after completing the relevant paperwork I went to my room. This was a home from home. The room was very pleasant with a huge balcony with very good views of the Magaluf beach and the sea. Throughout my 1 week stay, I found the hotel catered for not only party goers seeking a good time at the bars on the famous strip, but it also catered for family's and elderly guests alike.

The food was excellent and although it was a self service restaurant there were waiters taking orders for your drinks and ready to clear your table when you had finished. The only thing was that as a half board guest you had to pay for soft drinks at the evening meal only. Overall, my stay at the Iberostar Majorca beach was one of a great experience which I certainly intend to do again. Very good A++++++.

Click here to view holiday offers on Expedia
View holidays on Expedia