Kodak EasyShare CX4210 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

djs2hat's review of Kodak EasyShare CX4210

“The Kodak Easyshare CX4210 digital camera, when I...”

Written on: 07/09/2005 by djs2hat (1 review written)

Bought my Kodak Easyshare CX4210 from Jessops three years ago. It was easy to use and the software is adequate for my needs.

Heavy on batteries [which turned out to be a fault]. By the time I'd bought the Charger/re-chargeable battery/PC dock, the whole thing was expensive and not particularly good value. After two replacements, the last one wouldn't accept the SD card.

General Comments
The Kodak Easyshare CX4210 digital camera, when I eventually got one that worked, was a neat little camera, but it was made an expensive one when I bought all the accessories that most other manufacturers offer as part of their whole package.

When I fitted a 128MB SD card it wouldn't accept it, the message in the LCD reading "Card needs formatting" [funny, it works in my other cameras].

All in all, for the past three years, the Kodak has been a reasonably useful pain in the neck, and I would recommend buying something else.

• Battery Life