Nagarro Projistics Review

jacoblarson's review of Nagarro Projistics

“I evaluated a lot of project management software...”

Written on: 31/08/2005 by jacoblarson (1 review written)

Very comprehensive, affordable price, fairly easy to use

General Comments
I evaluated a lot of project management software application (amongst
Nagarro Projistics) for the use of my consulting company. I wanted an application which was fairly easy to use (some of my employees are barely computer literate), could handle projects with teams spread across different locations, allow me to bill my clients, let my clients participate in their projects. Celoxis satisfied these requirements.

It allows import of MS Project files, email alerts, captures and track the financial information, timesheets, expenses, emails, document management. It also has a wonderful search capability. They also provide free client access. It also has a workflow functionality using which we can track our business processes like approvals, issues etc.

However the best thing that I like about Celoxis is its ability to enter data quickly. This saves us a lot of time entering data. Although Celoxis may not be as beautiful as some other PM applications we reviewed, it has addressed our requirements & actually increased our productivity.