Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Review

• Strength of Scent

missardee1's review of Christian Dior Dior Addict 2

“Just when you thought it was safe to go fragrance...”

Written on: 17/08/2005 by missardee1 (22 reviews written)

Reliably heavenly

Like all Dior, $$$
No cheap knock offs here girls

General Comments
Just when you thought it was safe to go fragrance hunting in your favourite department store with your worn out plastic, assured of nothing but a splitting headache and a reeking arm, Dior bring out their newest Symphony, Addict 2. What can I say? I'm in LOVE. This is ART. Dispite the amount of citrus topnotes (grapefruit, orange, bergamot)a perfect blend of fresh florals, a hint of green tea and sandlewood, soothe and balance the fruitiness of Watermelon and Pineapple with a warm glow of white musk to finish. The notes morph and evolve into a clean and powdery drydown. Addict 2 sings to me,... summer rain-showers and glorious gardens bulging with ripe fruit trees and well kept borders of fragrant perennials. I think I'm...hooked...

• A couple of hours

Durability

• Crisp Citrus with sparkling florals & white musk.

Fragrance Description

• Strength of Scent

• Seasonal - Spring/Summer

Regularity of Use

306626_Perfumeklw's Response to missardee1's Review

Written on: 23/08/2007

I loved the smell of the Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 fragrance when I first smelt it in Kos airport, but I didn't have enough Euros. But when I got off the plane at Gatwick, it was reasonably cheap at £27 for a 100ml bottle.