Sony DCR-PC120 Review

• Video Quality

• Sound Quality

• Battery Life

Leo YL.'s review of Sony DCR-PC120

“My view on the brand as a whole has been expressed in...”

Written on: 22/01/2003 by Leo YL. (1 review written)

From early 1994 I started playing with both digital still camera and video recorders. My first was a Sharp which was given to a friend. I have since used 4 Sony Handycams. The best of the lot was a TRV900E. However, I find it rather bulky. Therefore, it is recently replaced with another Sony - DCR PC120E, which I have yet to make use of. Generally I find those Video cams quite satisfactory. I do not have major complain but I do find the after sale services a bit wanting.

General Comments
My view on the brand as a whole has been expressed in 'Good Points' box above.

97590_Chuck.'s Response to 67160_Leo YL.'s Review

Written on: 13/05/2003

What is this doing in your review listing. It isn't a review at all. In fact, he says he "hasn't yet made use of it." You wasted my time.

100459_Harry.'s Response to 67160_Leo YL.'s Review

Written on: 22/05/2003

this review is totally useless