Nokia 5210 Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Adam.'s review of Nokia 5210

“I got this 5210e on a free upgrade from Orange, used...”

Written on: 20/01/2003 by Adam. (1 review written)

Robust design. I use the stopwatch, countdown and alarm during work. Also I like the composer to make the most ear piercing ring tone('cos of low volume on this phone)

On/off switch hard to press. Handsfree problem. Low ringer volume.

General Comments
I got this 5210e on a free upgrade from Orange, used it for one day at work (cycle courier). I like the phone, small and light, can knock it about a bit etc. But I can't hear the ring over the London traffic noise.
The main problem for me is using the hands free kit. I got a nokia hands free and need to use voice dialing alot, but when i press the button on the mic to start the voice-tag recall nothing happens. If i un-lock and then re-lock the keypad it works fine and dials away, but if I leave the phone inactive for more than 40 secs voice dialing won't work again. What's going on? Has anyone else had this problem?
Basically it's got everything I need if only this handsfree worked, otherwise it's going back to Orange.

• Reception