Golden Sands, Hotel Royal Review

Anna Nelsson's review of Golden Sands, Hotel Royal

“I like Golden Sands, and I want to go back to Bulgaria...”

Written on: 27/07/2005 by Anna Nelsson (1 review written)

I like Bulgaria, and especially Golden Sands, because here you can find a variety of entertainments, very nice people, and a beautiful mixture of nature. Here is a place for relaxation, fun cognitive tourism... sea tourism, and even winter tourism in the mountains during the winter!

Well, there are also some negative points, that are typical for here. You should keep your things safe, because there are a lot of thieves and beggars etc... There are also places in the resort where you can find prostitutes, but tell me, is there any place in the world where there is only good stuff? So if you are carefull with your money and things, you will enjoy staying here totally!

General Comments
I like Golden Sands, and I want to go back to Bulgaria again because the place, the people, and the food are very good! I stayed in hotel Admiral which is a 5-star hotel. It is a perfect place, just opposite the beach. The service is wonderful! When I arrived, I was surprised by the design, and the high standard of the hotel, not because it is something unspecific for Bulgaria, but because it was really a nice place, and I have travelled a lot. The people are very hospitable, too. The bars, discos and shops are open everyday, and display a big variety of products, cheap and of high quality. The town, Varna, which is near the resort (18 km), 30 min by bus, is beautiful, with a sea garden, very interesting orthodox cathedral, museums for example... the Archaeological museum with the oldest gold found on earth, not to mention the Ethnographical Museum with a pallet of customs and objects from the Revival period... For those who are interested in history, relaxation, and sport, this is the right place, with the right people and prices!