Motorola V635 Review

• Reception

• Style

smallc's review of Motorola V635

☆☆☆☆☆

“I've had a Motorola V635 for 4 months and am due to...”

Written on: 19/07/2005 by smallc (1 review written)

I've had a Motorola V635 for 4 months and am due to send it off again for repair. Within 1 month the earpiece volume started to go quieter and within 2 months I couldn't hear anybody. I was advised to ring Motorola and then to send it off for 2 weeks for repair (postage and packaging at my cost).

Since it has been returned, the earpiece volume started going again after a month and a month later - it's gone again!

I've complained to Motorola as I do not feel that it is acceptable to send my phone off for 2 weeks at a time every other month. The advisors at the customer service department were unhelpful and would not transfer me to a supervisor, despite ringing twice. They are insisting that they can only repair it, whereas, I would like a replacement (new) phone.

I am not the only person to have this problem. I have read reviews complaining of the same problem on review websites and have heard that this is a repeating problem for many people.

In addition to this, the sim card holder has also fallen off and I now have to secure the sim card in place with a small piece of paper.

• 10