Three Sisters Race Circuit, Wigan Review

babrahams's review of Three Sisters Race Circuit, Wigan

“I booked the Three Sisters Race Circuit for my...”

Written on: 14/07/2005 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

A superb day out - tailored to your needs.

None whatsoever!

General Comments
I booked the Three Sisters Race Circuit for my husband's 30th birthday. I booked the 1/2 day racing in the Formula Fords.

When we got there everyone was briefed and then told to get dressed. Then teams of people were taken round the track several times by professional racing drivers in the new MGs. Once everyone was familiar with the track, then with the prof driver beside them, each member of the team was given a chance to drive round and get familiar with the track from a driving prospective.

Once familiar, then everyone was split into more teams and briefed on the Formula Fords. Then the rest of the day was spent racing. My husband had a superb time, and I had a chance to go round the track with a professional driver in a 2 seater Formula, and came off wishing I had booked myself onto the day as well.

The staff were brilliant, there was a decent canteen there were you had a break for lunch, and everyone was very pleasant and helpful.

A really great day out as a surprise - and especially good fun. Not too expensive either. Highly recommended!!

• January 2003

Date of visit (month/year)

• Adult

Ages suited for

244626_Roger Beckingham's Response to babrahams's Review

Written on: 28/05/2006

What a fantastic place and such lovely staff. I recently took a group of special needs students 16-19 years, from a school in Oswaldtwistle. BSM provided us with an automatic car and a great instructor for a very small fee and the lady at 3 sisters gave us the track time for nothing, so enabling these young people, most of whom will never drive a car again, to at least have a taste of what it is like behind the wheel of a real car. Many, many thanks

Kencbr's Response to babrahams's Review

Written on: 08/05/2007

This race circuit is on my door step I went there for the first time yesterday 08/05/2007. I am an Amateur photographer and found that the staff and competitors were fantastic got some fantastic shots of the races as well. facilities at the circuit from toilets to bar and cafe through to all the staff get a big thumbs up.