Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion Review

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

MarkysBabe1987's review of Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion

“I wanted Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion as soon as...”

Written on: 01/06/2005 by MarkysBabe1987 (29 reviews written)

Great tan
Lovely smell

Very popular item, can never get it in the shops

General Comments
I wanted Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion as soon as I saw it advertised on the TV. I tried to get it everywhere and couldn't buy it from anywhere even on the internet. I finally got some from Superdrug and only managed to get this because I overheard a member of staff saying when their delivery arrived to another member of staff. I went back to the store when it opened to find 1 bottle of the fair tan left and when I got to the counter to pay the women who served me said I suppose theres none left of these again, they only went out 20 mins ago.

I applied the fair tan and within 4 hours of putting it on noticed my arms and legs going considerably browner.

I have since then tried the Normal to Dark skin one and it is really nice. I use it daily to get the best results and my body is brown with no streaky marks and honestly looks like I have just come back from Spain from a weeks holiday. I recommend applying the lotion 6 hours before you go out for a special night etc as the tan will really have come out by then.