Motorola V635 Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

bunraku's review of Motorola V635

“I got my Motorola V635 after upgrading from a V500 a...”

Written on: 12/05/2005 by bunraku (1 review written)

Bluetooth
Easy to use
Plays MP3'S

Camera settings don't store.
Doesn't look nice.

General Comments
I got my Motorola V635 after upgrading from a V500 a Month ago and am very happy with it. It has a 1.3 megapixels, Bluetooth and an OK Video Camera.

It plays MP3's and these be can transferred easily from your PC and made as your default ringtone if you want.

Has a 5mb internal memory'but mine came with a 32mb transflash card as well'but I don't know if this is standard. I have put about 30 small movies on the card and still have about 10mb left.

It doesn't have a Flash as such, but a spotlight that stays on like a torch.

I don't like the Camera settings. These don't seem to be storeable/Saveable so every time you use your camera you have to change them if you don't like the default settings. The picture seems to be very dark as default so I am always having to change the exposure.

Also the look on the front cover with that Yellow Spotlight Square isn't as nice as say the V620.

Battery goes flat much quicker than my old V500. But this could be to do with the amount of Bluetooth transfers I am doing and the Movies I am copying to the phone.

But all in all it's great!!

• Battery Life