Motorola V635 Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

MissBehaving's review of Motorola V635

“Only had the Motorola V635 for a couple of hours and...”

Written on: 25/03/2005 by MissBehaving (16 reviews written)

Good Camera
Easy to press buttons

None yet

General Comments
Only had the Motorola V635 for a couple of hours and already I love it! My partner and I bought our phones through Phones 4 U. Service was brilliant. We didn't plan on buying a Motorola though! We are both avid Nokia fans. Or at least we thought we were until we held the Motorola. The brilliant Camera did it for 'HIM'!. Will let you know more when we have used it a couple of times!

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Missbehaving's Response to MissBehaving's Review

Written on: 21/08/2005

Rubbish! Gary and I have both had our phones for a good five months now. And I can honestly say that I will never buy a Motorola again. Everytime I put the phone in my handbag the buttons on the side bump, and the volume of the ring changes. Half the time I cant hear it, because it has bumped itself into vibrate mode.
<br>Also, the sound of the call has diminished!
<br>The front cover slides off very easily and Gary often has to look for it in the footwell of his car.
<br>Not the best phone I have used!!!