Villa Anna Review

southpark's review of Villa Anna

☆☆☆☆☆

“I didn't have a very good experience when I stayed at...”

Written on: 18/03/2005 by southpark (1 review written)

There was none

Where do I start.

General Comments
I didn't have a very good experience when I stayed at Villa Anna, the rep also stayed there and she had to agree with us the place was dirty. I even had to wash there towels as they were changed once in the 2 weeks we were there. The first day I was told I had to order my breakfast at 10 although it stated you had until 12. I went to the snack bar to order o toasty only to be told that the member of staff responsible for making snacks might be angry as she was sunbathing his fianc . The next day the snack bar was closed for the season, when my partner sat by the pool drinking BOTTLED WATER the owner told him he was not to bring in any water or food unless it was bought there, when challenged that the bar and snack bar was closed and the temp was 86 he just walked away. We tried to change over money only to be told no. On the last week for 4 days we never saw anybody, the place apart from the apartments were all closed up even the pool. We put a formal complaint in with the rep then two months after we got home I received two hundred pounds compensation. The only goodbye we said was to daisy the dog.