Doberman Review

madisondobie's review of Doberman

“Madison is the first Doberman I have owned but she...”

Written on: 15/03/2005 by madisondobie (1 review written)

Great with kids, the elderly other dogs and cats.
Very obedient, very very intelligent and cuddly!
My cat washes my dobies face!

Pulling on the lead-she's very eager to get everywhere(even the vets!!!)

General Comments
Madison is the first Doberman I have owned but she won't be my last, I have owned 3 Irish Wolfhounds a German Sheperd 3 Yorkies a Labrador and a Poodle but none were as loving and cuddly as my Dobie, she didn't chew anything was clean within a week of getting her and even though I have no children of my own for her to get used to she loves playing with all the kids in the park.

I have met five other Dobies and they are all as loving as mine, they do need a fair amount of exercise and a lot of attention-they don't call them velcro dogs for nothing you know! You will never be alone with a Dobie, they like to learn but also like to be a clown too, an all round family dog that loves to be involved in absolutely everything.

Sharronh's Response to madisondobie's Review

Written on: 05/04/2005

I also have just got my first doberman puppy, she is 13 weeks old and I rescued here from a very sorry beginning in life. She was kicked out into the snow in February of this year when she was about 7 weeks old with no shelter or food. I also have previously owned german shepherds and a boxer but I totally agree that the dobbie is an excellent breed once we stop the teething things will be great!!!!

Carternm31's Response to madisondobie's Review

Written on: 21/03/2007

Hi Madison, didn't realise you were on here! Hope to see you on Chilleddogs.co.uk soon!